Arraignment Hearing Scheduler
The Superior Court of California, County of Riverside (Court) requires that you read, understand and agree to the following terms and conditions for this website:
- You understand that the use of this website does not alter or extend statutory or court ordered deadlines. Thus, your failure to make an appearance or payment on time or failure to meet any other deadline will not be excused, and any applicable penalties, fines and interest levied or accruing as a result of such failure to appear or pay on time or meet any other deadline will apply.
- The information on this website is provided "as is" and "as available." The court does not guarantee the accuracy completeness, adequacy, or availability of the contents of this website and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the contents of this website even if caused by court’s error or any malfunction relating to this website. No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed, or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the contents of this website or its hyperlinks to other internet resources. Any person who willfully destroys or alters any court record maintained in electronic form is subject to the penalties imposed by the Government Code sections 6201.
- The court may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, terminate your access to this website. Cause for such termination may include, but not be limited to:
- Any breach or violation of this User Agreement or other incorporated agreements or guidelines.
- Requests by law enforcement or government agencies.
- Discontinuance of services or content modifications to the website.
- Technical problems or errors; or
- Extended periods of inactivity.
- You acknowledge and understand that your use of this website is at your own risk. In no event shall the Riverside Superior Court or any other governmental agency, entity or body or any vendor or service provider associated with any of our online efforts be liable for damages of any nature based on any theory of liability, including but not limited to contract, negligence or other torts (including intentional torts), including but not limited to damages for loss of property; loss of profits; lost, compromised or impaired claims; lost savings, fees, or any other damages whatsoever, arising out of or relating in any way to the to the use of this web site.